Where we are right now

WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW IS
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK

Sunday, July 29, 2012

HOT HOT HOT

It is so hot here that we almost don't want to do anything. I am trying to get everything ready to leave the house for a few months. I still have a few days of cleaning to do, but it is getting there.  I HATE housework, but I know it is something that has to be done. I know that I won't want to cook much while on our adventure because we really like trying out new restaurants, but there will be a few times that it will be easier to eat at home, so I am trying to gather a few easy recipes and print them off to keep in the motorhome.

Tomorrow we plan to go by AAA to get maps, books, etc. Since we are members we should take advantage of the free maps.

I know that this blogging thing will get easier the more I do it.  I have never journaled or written a diary so it is not the easiest thing for me.  I really don't want to bore anyone with my trivial blah blah blah. Just give me a little while to get the hang of this thing.  Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Like I said yesterday this is for you and anyone else is a bonus. Joe also made sense on yesterday's comment about not sweating the small stuff it will come with time.

    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete